Friday 3 May 2013

FOT Hot List - 2013

So, having sampled my way round many a café, restaurant and pub in 2012, were there any places I didn't get chance to try...? Hell yeah! 

In my on-going quest for stonkingly good grub, I've earmarked a few places that I'm particularly eager to review. Below is my wish list of food venues to visit over the course of 2013 (in no particular order) - I can't promise I'll make it to all of them, but I'll give it a damn good try!

FOT Hot List 2013:

The Broadface, Abingdon
Kingham Plough, Kingham
Oxfork, Oxford
The Chequers, Burcott
The Muddy Duck, Heath, Oxfordshire
Weston Manor Hotel, Weston-on-the Green, Oxfordshire
Cherwell Boathouse, Oxford
Vineyard, Stockcross
Brookes Restaurant, Oxford
Yeti Nepalese, Oxford
The Vaults & Garden Café, Oxford
The Old Bookbinders, Oxford
The Rickety Press, Oxford
The Jam Factory, Oxford
The Rusty Bicycle, Oxford
4500 Miles From Delhi, Oxford
Cous Cous Café, Oxford
The Perch, Oxford
Gees, Oxford
Fallowfields, Kingston Bagpuize, Oxfordshire
The Artichoke, Amersham, Buckinghamshire
The Mole & Chicken, Long Crendon

If there is anywhere amazing you think I should add to the list, I'm always keen to hear! Please feel free to comment on the blog, otherwise I can be contacted as follows:

Twitter: @FoodieOnTour
Facebook: @foodieontour1

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...