Saturday 23 March 2013

Blogger Virgin

Yep, you heard that right, I'll admit it... I've been holding on tightly to my blogger virginity - until now (eeeek!).

Blogging has been around for a long time and I'm only just making the move to pop my blogging cherry. I'm late to the party, I know.

It's a bit exciting, but a lot scary. Putting your views out there for all to see. What if nobody's interested... or I leave shocking typos... or get a load of abuse??? 

D'you know what, it really doesn't matter. Blogging, as I see it, is a format to talk about what you're passionate about, and I'm passionate about food - in fact I bloody LOVE food! I love cooking it, reading about it, most importantly I love eating it. I may not be the most eloquent blogger but I will strive to be both passionate and honest.

So please go easy on me, be gentle. I will be posting personal reviews and recommendations on my all-time favourite subject - FOOD!!!

FoodieOnTour x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...